Wondering what’s on and what are the best things to do with the family? Are you looking for events, festivals, kids activities or family days out ideas?
We’ve developed this Events Calendar to help you plan your quality time with the family.
- This event has passed.
Mum and Baby Yoga Classes In Dublin
February 27 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 pm€60
Mum and Baby Yoga Classes in Dublin
Becoming a mum is difficult, both physically and emotionally. Even if it is not your first child, bringing a newborn to an already busy house can be overwhelming.
Your body and mind are strained by the aches and pains of pregnancy, not to even mention the labour itself…
You now have this little person to take care of 24/7 and this overshadows your own well-being. You know very well that you need to take care of yourself, of course you do, but when?!
What if we told you that you can do both at the same time, take care of your baby when looking after yourself?
Sounds too good to be true? It’s not. Why not join mum and baby yoga classes? It’s only one hour a week!
Benefits of mum and baby yoga include:
- Lots of lovely stretches will ease away aches and tension
- Relaxation techniques will help to maintain a sense of calm
- Can help to increase energy levels
- Can improve your emotional well-being
- Can help both mum and baby sleep better
- Can help to improve baby’s digestion
- Great way to connect with other mums in your area
- No need for a babysitter! (and if you have older children, your partner won’t be as overwhelmed since you’re taking the baby with you!)
Mum and Baby Yoga classes in Lucan
Who can take part?
When and where?
Classes are on every Thursday morning from 10-11am at the Ballyowen Castle Community Centre (near Penny Hill)
€60 for 6 class pass that can be used over 8 weeks. Isn’t this great? If you cannot make it one of the weeks, you can use it another week! A life with a newborn is unpredictable, it’s great to know that there is a bit of flexibility so you don’t just lose your money and, more importantly, your time to look after yourself.
If you have any questions about the classes or you would like to book a place, you can message Nina or give her a call on 086 607 2390, or visit her FB page: @whitelotusdublin