About the Viking Splash tour
Join Viking Splash Tours on a thrilling tour around the main sights of Dublin City – by land and water!
Viking Splash Tours is a truly unique experience on land and water, taking in the sights of Dublin during a fun-filled and engaging guided 75 minute city tour. You’ll see the sights of Dublin by land and water!
Yes, by land and water. The vehicles Viking Splash use are called “Dukws” and they work both on and and water. Don’t believe it? Join the tour and you’ll see.
Their amphibious vehicles take you from land to water and back again, offering city vistas not available on other Dublin tours. You will experience an unanticipated, enjoyable and informative experience that appeals to young and old alike.
What Dublin sights will you see
The route takes in most of the major sights in South Dublin City including:
- Trinity College
- Christ Church Cathedral
- St. Patrick’s Cathedral
- Viking Dublin
- Medieval Dublin
- Georgian Dublin
- Government buildings
- the Dublin Docklands plus much, much more!
Viking Splash Tours require all their passengers to be at the departure point (St. Stephen’s Green North) 15 minutes prior to their scheduled tour time for boarding, so please allow for this when planning a trip.
Booking in advance is strongly advised. During peak times, they can book out up to three days in advance!
Viking Splash Tour times
The first tour is generally at 10 am, with tours every 30 minutes in peak times (weekends, summer, and school holidays) and every 90 minutes in off-peak times.
Viking Splash Tours Departure Point
- St. Stephen’s Green North (junction of Dawson St).
Viking Splash Tours Departure Times
Viking Splash Tours operate 7 days a week
Viking Splash Tours last 60 minutes on land, 15 minutes on the water.
a Unique Viking Splash Dublin Tour
Viking Splash Tour Dublin is a fun way to see the sights of Dublin and get to know Dublin and it’s history.Very interactive nature of the tour and friendly Viking Tour Guides will ensure you have the best time possible . You’ll roar at unsuspecting ‘Celts’ as they go about their business in the city! Great fun.
You’ll be picked up at the beginning at St Stephen’s Green, just beside Grafton Street and St.Stephens Green Park, right in the e heart of the Dublin city.
Viking Splash Tour takes about 75 minutes and every second will be filled with tons of fun.
The Viking Splash Tour is a perfect opportunity to explore Dublin, learn and have fun. You also have an awesome chance to introduce your kids to the history of Irish capital Dublin.
Viking Splash Tour Booking can be made:
1. via phone on +353 1 707 6000; 9am – 4pm, 7 days a week.
2. online 24/7.
Viking Splash tour is a must for anyone, especially for the kids, to see and learn about the historical sights of Dublin, with the extra exciting element of getting to go in the water as well. One of Dublin’s most exciting tours with Viking guides who will inform you, entertain you and ensure you will have the best history lesson ever.
Viking Splash Tours Ticket Prices (excluding July & August):
- Adult €25
- Child (Aged 2*-12) €13
- Teenager (13-17) €17
- Student/OAP €22
- Viking Value 1 (2 adults + 2 children) €70
- Viking Value 2 (2 adults + 3 children) €80
Viking Splash Ticket Prices:Valid from July 1st 2018 – August 31st 2018
- Adult €27
- Child (Aged 2*-12) €13
- Teenager (13-17) €18
- Student/OAP €24
- Viking Value 1 (2 adults + 2 children) €75
- Viking Value 2 (2 adults + 3 children) €85
Dublin Kids Tips:
- All departure times are subject to change and tour operate more frequently during spring.summer months. So plan your day in advance.
- The tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable so be at the departure point at least 15 minutes before departure time. Should you find yourself running late, please Contact admin as soon as possible. Your seats will be released. If, however, your seats are unable to sell on , you will be charged the full price of your tickets with no refund.
- Viking Splash Tours are by land and water and you’ll be taken in to an open vehicle, so make sure that you and your family are dressed properly.
- Kids under 2 years are not permitted on the tour
- Kids aged 17 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Group discounts are not available at weekends, during school holidays or during July & August.
- No toilets on the board
- If your buggy or pram is collapsible, you can bring it with you,it can be folded up and put behind the back seats on board.
- Don’t bring your life jacket as you will be provided.
- Eating, drinking and smoking on board is not allowed
- Booking is not essential but we advise you to book in advance